Sunday 17 July 2011

Worldspaces Done!

I've just finished the final details on the third and last worldspace, so now it just needs navmeshing, and that's all my exteriors completed. Now I can work on interiors. I've already completed some interiors as well.

Just finished the lines for Henry, a junk trader, and sent them off to an actor to be voiced.

Also sent lines for a few other characters to different actors for voicing.

Just got a lot better at sculpting objects from scratch in blender. Just made a helmet for a ghoul from scratch. Getting to grips with Blender is an awesome feeling, especially combined with good knowledge of scripting and the Geck. I feel like whatever I can imagine, I can create. I'm very grateful to have those free programs!

I keep getting new voice actors all the time. I used to think finding female actors was tough, but now it's tough finding parts for these great female voices!

It's also great having a network of fellow modders, courtesy of the Nexus!

No comments:

Post a Comment